- Very few developers, coin implementation was not ready when they were couple days away from launch
- Hidden commission in one of the bitcoin gold developer's mining pool
- ICO attempt, they were not sure how to proceed prior to product launch.
- Pre-mine explained as a post-mine
- Failed to launch, wasn't ready, deadline moved a couple of times
- They opened a code bounty for replay protection implementation, which they should be able to implement as blockchain developers
- Bitcoin gold didn't have an official wallet solution ready, they put a phishing site on their website which stole 1m$ to 3m$. They didn't warn BTG users about it until it is too late.
- Tried to decentralize mining, recently got 51% double-spend attack, due to centralization.
Want to get updates on your selection?
We are open minded, welcome change and criticism.
We are willing to go over our ratings, if sufficient evidence comes to light.
This is our rating, lets talk about it on Reddit with the community.GO TO REDDIT
Initial Rating: April 27, 2018
Last modified: June 4, 2018