- Failure to fix 51% attack, accidental hard fork, second 51% attack.
- 18 million XVG from the fundraising wallet sold on an exchange (falsely claiming to be used for ledger integration)
- Many delays in the Wraith protocol.
- Stealth address is weak privacy, optional privacy is unsafe and use of tor doesn't require a specific cryptocurrency.
- Since they define themselves as privacy coin, they have strong alternatives.
- The paid partnership is unsustainable. Most cryptocurrencies are harder to associate with the user than debit cards and PayPal. Natural adaptation would be much more healthy for both companies.
- Paid pumping by John McAfee, the cult-like mentality in the community and highly volatile market shows that this crypto asset is more open to manipulation than the most.
Want to get updates on your selection?
We are open minded, welcome change and criticism.
We are willing to go over our ratings, if sufficient evidence comes to light.
This is our rating, lets talk about it on Reddit with the community.GO TO REDDIT
Initial Rating: April 27, 2018
Last modified: June 8, 2018